Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Compare the best deals for Slow Cooker! Updated daily deals Stir honey, soy sauce, ketchup, minced onion, vegetable oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl; pour over the chicken.
Layer chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Stir honey, soy sauce, ketchup, onion, vegetable oil and garlic powder together in a bowl; pour over the chicken. Remove chicken from the sauce in the slow cooker to a cutting board. You can cook Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
- You need of chicken breast.
- You need of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- It’s of Rice.
- You need of honey.
When ready to cook, thaw the bag (if frozen) with the Honey Sesame Chicken. Coat a slow cooker with cooking spray and add the mixture to the slow cooker. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve with rice. Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic.
Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken step by step
- Sprinkle salt over chicken to your liking.
- Add chicken stock and water together. And pour into slow cooker. You could use regular water I just use the stock for preference. Just to stop the chicken sticking to the cooker Place chicken into base of slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix together honey soy sauce oil and onions.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and coat. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours..
- Remove chicken from slow cooker. Cut into cubes. Or shred with 2 forks..
- Mix together cornstarch and water. Add to sauce. Stir and cook on high for 10 minutes..
- I like to have fried rice on a medium heat with some soy sauce.
- Add chicken to the thickened sauce and stir to soak it up.
- Serve over the rice and top with sesame seeds.
Drizzle a large skillet with the oil and preheat over medium-high heat. Add to a greased slow cooker. Whisk together the cold water and corn starch til dissolved. Add the chicken, garlic, mushrooms, green onions, and sesame seeds into the slow cooker, making sure to save some green onions for serving. Give all the ingredients a stir.