Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa. Look At Our Wide Variety Of Products And Discover Our Collection Of Recipes! Learn More Stir mango, avocado, tomato, red onion, red pepper, parsley, canola oil, brown sugar, lime juice, cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, and ground black pepper together in a bowl. Spoon some of the coleslaw mixture into each taco shell; add fish slices and top with Mango Salsa.
Oven-toast tortillas on the second heated baking sheet after turning the fillets over. Serve fish and tortillas with shredded cabbage, mango salsa, and chipotle sauce. Dredge both sides of marinated tilapia in flour-cornmeal mixture. You can have Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- You need of Fish.
- You need 4 of fish fillets (e.g. tilapia).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of limes (juice and zest).
- You need 2 clove of garlic – minced.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s 1 of mango – cut into bite-sized chunks/cubes.
- You need 1 of avocado – cut into bite-sized chunks/cubes.
- It’s 1 of tomato – cut into bite-sized chunks/cubes.
- It’s 8 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of lime (juice).
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro – chopped.
Now it's time to assemble the fish tacos with mango salsa! Top the tortillas with fish, mango salsa, shredded red cabbage, sliced avocado, and cilantro. Squeeze any remaining lime juice over each taco for some added citrus! Fold ends under to enclose fish.
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa step by step
- Create a marinade by combining the fish ingredients (except for the fish fillets), then pour over fish and marinate overnight in fridge..
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Line a baking dish with tin foil and place the fish on the foil. Pour excess marinade on the fish. Fold the ends of the foil up to keep the marinade inside. Tightly cover the top of the fish with more foil, so that the fish fillets are completely encased. Bake for 15-20 minutes until moist and flaky..
- Make the salsa by combining all salsa ingredients. Add diced red onion if desired..
- Heat tortillas on warmed skillet or in the microwave. Place fish and salsa in tortillas and enjoy!.
Open packets carefully to let steam escape. Place equal amounts of cod in each tortilla and top with cabbage, cheese and mango salsa. Delicious tacos with Cajun-spiced fish, mango salsa, red cabbage carrot slaw, and mango sauce. You will be thrilled how flavorful but also light and refreshing they are! These fresh and flavorful baked fish tacos with mango salsa are made with broiled tilapia and topped with a sweet and spicy mango salsa.