Zucchini Bread. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. It's a great way to use up all of those extra zucchinis in your garden! Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
Place the grated zucchini in a sieve over a bowl to drain any excess moisture while you prep the other ingredients. Zucchini Bread Recipes Use up your bumper zucchini crop with delicious zucchini bread recipes. Mix this veggie with chocolate, pineapple, banana or nuts for an easy quick bread. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (Shredded).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 of Grated Nutmeg.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Allspice.
- You need Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
Zucchini bread tastes like the combination of spices you add to the batter. This zucchini bread, however, also tastes like vanilla and brown sugar. Brown sugar is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with- like zucchini, it adds wonderful moisture and also a touch of sweet molasses flavor. To freeze, wrap the loaf (or individual slices) in plastic wrap, then wrap it tightly in foil.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Whisk together all dry ingredients including nutmeg and ginger. Crack three eggs in a bowl and add a splash of vanilla extract..
- Wash your zucchini and chop off the ends. Mix together the oil and eggs with the dry ingredients to create a batter. I am going to recommend cooking in cast iron if you have it. Butter your pan very well and place in preheated 375 F oven for about 7 Minutes. Shred the zucchini with the assistance of a food processor or manually. Fold it into the batter. (I was alarmed at first. The batter looked too thick. Fear not. The zucchini will begin to release liquid and the batter will lose viscosity..
- When you’ve finished folding, use a large spoon and fill each cavity about half way. If you’re using a loaf pan or any other type of baking vessel, just don’t fill it more than half way. It will rise while baking by roughly 20%..
- I baked these mini loafs for 21 minutes and it was good for me. If you’re using another which will contain all of the batter, I suggest checking it after 25 minutes followed by 5 minute intervals. It will take longer to bake when it is all in one pan. By dividing it, I achieved a shorter cooking time. Plus, the warm cast iron pan gives you a head start..
- Because you buttered your pan so well, should pop right out of pan. If you opted to use another type of pan, you can always line it with parchment paper to ensure that it will come out. I tried to make some kind of cool tower but, I’ve got no shame in my zucchini brick. Hahaha. They say you can have it with cream cheese. I say cream cheese and smoked salmon would be better. Anyway, zucchini in your bread doesn’t mean you’re deranged. Enjoy..
Put the bread in a freezer bag and freeze for up to four months. In a separate bowl, mix together flour baking soda and baking powder then add that slowly to the wet mix and combine well. Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar.