Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs. Add beef, sausage and cheese; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. Mix until everything is fully infused together. For even amounts, use a medium-sized ice cream scooper. You can cook Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs
- It’s 1/3 lb of meatballs see attached recipe.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce, optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients for the meatballs in a large bowl (I like using my KitchenAid with the paddle attachment to do this – quick and easy!). Brown the meatballs and make the sauce then transfer to a foil container. In a large bowl, combine beef pork, parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic, egg, milk, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes, and season generously with salt and pepper.
Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs step by step
- Make and shallow fry the meatballs. Fry till done. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359398-asparagus-tomatoes-with-meatballs.
- Move to a plate with paper towels. Then plate add cheese.
- Add I tablespoonful of butter to a pan fry one large egg and fry. Cook till whites are done but yoke still runny..
- Add barbecue sauce to meatballs, optional, and put egg on top..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Carefully set the meatballs on top of the cheese mixture. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top of the meatballs, and top with the mozzarella cheese. In a large mixing bowl, gently break apart the beef with a fork. Add the onion, breadcrumbs, parmesan, pecorino-romano, ketchup, parsley, basil, salt, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder and stir gently to combine.