Roasted Red Pepper Scrambled Eggs 🍳. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We'll just take a few strips and chop them up.
Roasted Red Pepper Scrambled Eggs! 🍳 🍳. A fresh, healthy, delightful twist on your morning eggs with spinach, roasted red peppers and bacon! Add peppers, chiles and garlic, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Scrambled Eggs 🍳 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Scrambled Eggs 🍳
- You need 10 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 tablespoons of sliced roasted red peppers, from the jar.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Toasted bread 🍞.
Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in eggs. Serve on toast or over rice, or. Add the oil to a small skillet and heat over medium-high. This is the ideal breakfast, lunch, dinner, or midnight snack.
Roasted Red Pepper Scrambled Eggs 🍳 instructions
- In a large bowl combine with a whisk your eggs, black pepper, sprinkle of salt and heavy cream, set bowl to the side……..
- In a large skillet heat your butter, then add into butter your chopped onion and roasted red peppers, sauté until onion is tender…….
- Add into onion and red peppers your egg mixture……..stir lightly…….
- Keep cooking and lightly stirring eggs until cooked thru, add your shredded cheddar cheese on top, remove from heat and cover skillet until cheese has fully melted……….
- Serve with some toasted bread and enjoy 😉!!!!.
I can eat this any time of the day. I just scrambled eggs with red bell peppers, butter, and scallions. You can, of course, add as many veggies as you'd like. I also like to make breakfast burritos. Hot sauce is optional here but scrambled eggs and hot sauce are a.