Beef Curry Recipe. Heat one tbsp of the oil in a casserole pot over a medium-high heat. We have dishes from around the world, including keema, beef rendang and spicy red Thai meatballs. Cover beef shin in coconut milk and spices.
Find delicious beef curry recipes, like easy keema curry made with beef mince, Thai and Indian beef curries, beef rendang and slow cooker beef curry – try something different on curry night! Spice up your curry repertoire with our favourite beef curry recipes. We've got lots of recipes to try including beef vindaloo, coconut beef madras and a Thai green curry. You can have Beef Curry Recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Curry Recipe
- Prepare of beef cubes.
- You need of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- You need of curry powder.
- Prepare of all spice.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of Water,.
- You need of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- You need of onion puree.
- Prepare of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- You need of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- It’s of small carrot, chopped.
- You need of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- You need of chopped cabbage.
- It’s of Paprika,.
- You need of Salt,.
- You need of bay leaf, optional.
This fragrant beef massaman curry recipe is by Terry Blake and Yohini Nandakumar, owners of Sparrow. Return the beef to the pan, add the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the yoghurt and vinegar, then season to taste with the salt and the sugar. Stir in the chilli powder, turmeric, one tablespoon of the garam masala, and the salt, and cook for one minute.
Beef Curry Recipe step by step
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
Add the stock, followed by the coconut and sultanas. Bring to a simmer, cover and. Season the beef, turn the heat up high, then add to the pan and brown thoroughly, coating the meat in the spice base. It should take on the colour of dark chocolate. Heat your slow cooker if you need to.