Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Once boiling, reduce the heat to low. Place marinated salmon fillets (skin side down) on one half of the prepared baking sheet and add broccoli to the other half. Cook or reheat rice while the salmon and broccoli are baking. You can cook Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 piece of salmon, fresh.
- You need 300 grams of rice, sticky.
- You need 1 of water, luke warm.
- It’s 1 box of coriander.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Yuzu Miso Salmon with Fish-Salt Broccoli Fonio Judy Joo. Push the broccoli to the sides of the roasting tin, put the salmon pieces in the middle of the tin, then drizzle with any marinade left in the bowl. Sprinkle over the reserved spring onions, sliced chilli and micro herbs/coriander, then serve straightaway. Mix the broccoli, asparagus, sugar snaps, frozen peas, sea salt and sesame oil in a roasting tin.
Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190°F.
- Put the rice into a strainer and wash the rice in water for several minutes. Put into a rice steamer with 3 cups of water and leave to cook for about 1 hour..
- Place the salmon into a large baking tray and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over it the salmon pieces and leave in the refrigerator..
- Take the heads fl off from the bush of broccoli and place into another baking tray..
- Put both the broccoli and the salmon into the heated oven and leave for about 20-30 minutes depending on how you like the salmon to be cooked.
- Take the rice out of the steamer after 1 hour and serve onto 3 plates with the bro collision and the salmon..
- Put the coriander over the salmon pieces and serve on the table with the teriyaki sauce for the rice a d enjoy!.
Put the salmon fillets in around the vegetables. Mix the soy, sesame oil and honey, and spread this over each fillet. Gently fry the onions in the oil in a saucepan and cook until soft. Stir in the butter and the flour. Mix thoroughly, cooking on a low heat for one minute.