Single Serving Beef Taco. After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare. Take it out and cut into bit size pieces. Before you jump to Single Serving Beef Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Serve these ground beef tacos in soft flour or corn tortillas for a change of pace. Go low carb by serving these ground beef tacos on a bed of lettuce instead of the shell. Try some of these amazing toppings to level up your flavors on Taco Tuesdays: Salsa or pico de gallo. You can have Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- Prepare of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- It’s To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Prepare As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- It’s 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Prepare as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- It’s as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- You need of For assembly.
- Prepare of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- You need of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- You need of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- You need of Yoghurt sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Black pepper,.
Greek yogurt (for a healthier sour cream substitute). How Much Ground Beef Per Person for Tacos? If you add diced onion, Mexican Rice, beans or other fillings, you could make a pound of taco meat stretch even more. Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Single Serving Beef Taco instructions
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a spoon. Transfer the ground beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Fold in half and serve with a wedge of fresh lime on the side. Also serve your Beef Birria Tacos with individual bowls of the braising liquid on the side. Then, to eat, squeeze fresh lime juice over the taco and dip in your bowl of braising liquid before each bite. (Beef Birria Tacos are a little messy to eat – but well worth it!) Heat a large dutch oven over medium high heat.