Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake. Pour in cooled chocolate mixture and just blend in. In a greased and floured bundt pan, pour in cake mixture. In large pot add in water, butter, cocoa and vanilla.
I made this cake over the weekend and it was so good that I wanted to share it with all of you. I got the recipe from my mom, but I'm not sure where she got it from. Bake the chocolate cake as directed on. You can cook Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake
- It’s of cake.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of container / 5.3 ounce size greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of recipe for easy caramel sauce, attached below.
Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake step by step
- In large pot add in water, butter, cocoa and vanilla. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture looks silky. Whisk consistently while cooking. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes before using in recipe..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and yogurt on medium speed for 3 minutes..
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to mixed eggs and yogurt. Mix until incorporated. Pour in cooled chocolate mixture and just blend in..
- In a greased and floured bundt pan, pour in cake mixture..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake cake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes then invert onto serving dish..
- Cool cake for 20 minutes. While it is cooling, prepare caramel sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354509-super-easy-caramel-sauce.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over cake and enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Dulce de Lecche Condensed Milk Recipe: htt. I made this Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake for my blog's first birthday six years ago (!). I literally dream of cakes like that. This looks amazing, my chocolate never drips this beautifully. Emily and Annabel Lui, the dynamic duo behind the bakery, have produced a gem of a book, Afternoon Tea at the Cutter & Squidge Bakery: Delicious Recipes for Dream Cakes, Biskies, Savouries and … Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Chocolate Caramel Dream Cake recipe, look no further!