Cold coffee recipe-2 ways. Make it Yourself: One Delicious Cup of Coffee, Dozens of Different Flavors & Roasts. Hot or Iced, Bold or Sweet. However You Brew – Learn How to Make Dunkin'® Coffee at Home.
Check out my other videos in the following linkhttps://www.yout. Take a saucepan, and put it over medium heat, add water to it and bring it to boil. And unlike hot-brewed coffee, which tastes drastically different after it cools, cold-brewed's flavor doesn't change, which means you can keep a stash in the fridge for up to two weeks. You can cook Cold coffee recipe-2 ways using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold coffee recipe-2 ways
- You need of coffee.
- It’s of Milk powder.
- It’s of Grated chocolate.
- You need of Melted chocolate.
- Prepare of chilled Milk.
- You need of Chocolate sticks(candyman fantastic).
- You need of sugar powder.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup.
The simplest way to get great tasting, refreshing cold coffee is to brew it twice as strong and let the ice dilute the coffee. Simply brew your coffee like normal, using twice as many grounds (or half as much water) as you normally would. Instructions: The night before, pour cooled coffee into ice cube trays. In the morning, fill a glass or a travel tumbler to the rim with coffee ice cubes.
Cold coffee recipe-2 ways step by step
- First dip the glass ith the melted chocolate then put some grated chocolate in the glass.
- Now freeze the glass for 15 mins..
- Now take some milk powder, coffee powder, sugar powder and add 2 tbsp milk in it and mix it well..
- Now grind it for 5-10 seconds. Now add chilled milk and pour the prepared coffee into the above-prepared glass.you can garnish it with cocoa powder..
- Your dish is ready garnish it with some chocolate powder.
- For 2nd type of coffee just add milk powder, cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, coffee and grind it for 5-10seconds.
- Then add chilled milk and your coffee is ready to serve.
Pour fresh coffee over the ice. Leave room for cream and sugar if you take it that way. Add any additional ingredients you like. So you can have it on a daily. Cold coffee with ice cream – Also known as a coffee milkshake.