Easy Pound Cake Recipe. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Put all of the ingredients except those for the icing into a large bowl and beat together, either using an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon until smooth and combined.
Add eggs one at a time. Finally mix in flour & salt. Combine baking powder, flour and cornflour. You can cook Easy Pound Cake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pound Cake Recipe
- Prepare 1 box of Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 box of French Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or margarine.
Stir into creamed mixture alternately with the milk, starting and ending with flour. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until combined, scraping the sides as needed. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula between each addition. Gradually incorporate sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Easy Pound Cake Recipe instructions
- Mix pudding, eggs, oil and cake mix until smooth.
- Pour mixer into a well greased bunt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes..
- Mix together melted butter, confectioners sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- After 10 minutes of cooling take out pound cake from pan and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle glaze on top while pound cake is still hot.
- Let pound cake finish cooling and add the second coat of glaze.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Easy cake recipes If you're new to baking or need a really easy cake recipe, we have the ideas for you, including a yoghurt cake that you don't need scales to make. Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl and beat together, either using an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon, until smooth and combined. In a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating.