Easy Microwave Custard Made with Whole Eggs. Break the eggs into the bowl and add the vanilla and sugar. Whisk with a fork or whisk. Steps Whisk together the sifted flour and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl.
I wanted to use up the whole egg when making custard, not just the yolk! In a bowl beat the eggs,sugar and vanilla together then whisk into the milk. This simple, comforting pud is perfect on its own or garnished with fresh berries.. You can have Easy Microwave Custard Made with Whole Eggs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Custard Made with Whole Eggs
- It’s 15 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Whole egg.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- You need of For chocolate custard.
- It’s 20 grams of Chocolate bar.
- Prepare of ..
- Prepare 1 of Bread dough recipe.
Combine cornflour and sugar in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Gradually beat half the hot cornflour mixture into the eggs, then stir eggs. Whisk eggs, sugar, and cornstarch together in a bowl until sugar dissolves. I wanted to eat something sweet!
Easy Microwave Custard Made with Whole Eggs instructions
- Whisk together the sifted flour and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl..
- Add milk and mix to combine, then add the egg and mix well..
- Cover the bowl loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 2.5 minutes. Take it out and stir well. Return the bowl to the microwave for another 2.5 minutes..
- The custard should look like this. Add the vanilla extract and mix well to finish and you're done!.
- For chocolate custard, melt the chocolate bar in the microwave. Combine the chocolate with 1/2 of the custard..
- I made cornet-shaped buns usingfor the dough and filled them with the custard. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143524-easy-to-use-bread-dough.
I made this because I didn't feel like spending time on making anything. It's best if you stop microwaving when you just start thinking that it's getting creamy. Whip up your own egg custard for these tempting sweet treats. Use homemade custard in traditional fruity bakes, classic crème brûlée and Portuguese-inspired tarts. To see the difference, I made it with my custard cream recipe used whole eggs instead of egg yolks.