Fried Salted Naan. Steps Heat a pan melt the butter and heat the oil, stir to mix well. Take the naan mini breads and fry in oil butter mixture. The paper that showcased Butter Naans, had another recipe for Fried Naans, accompanied by a couple of dals and curries.
Finally, a sweet that can make the thali complete. On the showcase, today will be the Fried Naans that everybody loved. Source : Heat A Pan Melt The Butter And Heat The Oil Stir To Mix Well Take The Naan Mini Breads And Fry In Oil Butter Mixture Turn As Needed Move To Paper T. You can cook Fried Salted Naan using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Salted Naan
- You need of premade naan mini breads.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of kosher salt for sprinkling.
Step: Heat a pan melt the butter and heat the oil, stir to mix well. Take the naan mini breads and. Naan is traditionally cooked in a tandoor oven or fried in a pan, while roti is often cooked on a tawa (a type of flat skillet) or over a stove griddle. Brush with a little of the remaining ghee, sprinkle over a few nigella seeds and a small pinch of salt.
Fried Salted Naan step by step
- Heat a pan melt the butter and heat the oil, stir to mix well. Take the naan mini breads and fry in oil butter mixture..
- Turn as needed. Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Then sprinkle with kosher salt to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Keep warm in the oven while you make the remaining breads. Delicious served with your favourite curry. Brush the fresh-off-the-skillet naan with some melted salted butter and top them with cilantro leaves. What Dishes to Serve with Naan? They are great with Indian curries with sauce, for example: chicken tikka masala or butter chicken.