Dhokla recipe. The Phármaceutical Companies will be the Best Assets after the Epídemic, right? Let me Show You How to Invest Your Money Wisely During the Pándemic. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Mix well and make a smooth batter. The batter should be of thick consistency. Steamed Dhokla If you're looking for something to bite into without having to count your calories, this recipe is just the ticket. You can have Dhokla recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dhokla recipe
- You need 2 cup of Besan /gram flour(Dry Roast).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 TSP of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of refined oil.
The original mix of gram flour, turmeric, fruit salt and a pinch. In a bowl mix gram flour, citric acid, salt, sugar and turmeric. Add water and make it into a smooth batter with medium thick consistency. To make this easy Khaman Dhokla recipe, take a large mixing bowl and add gram flour, salt, water, lemon juice and baking soda to it.
Dhokla recipe step by step
- Combine the besan,turmeric,salt and mix them & add lemon juice,refined oil and water make a smooth batter.
- Then add baking soda and mix well.
- Preheat the kadhai for 10 minutes.
- And grease tin and send better to tin.
- Cook on medium flame for 15-20 minute.
- For sugar syrup add 2tsp refined oil,mustard seeds,green chillies,curry leaves,2tbsp sugar and add water & lemon juice.
- Pour this tempering syrup over the dhokla and garnished with green chilli.
If you are making it in the winter season, this might take longer. Chana Dal Dhokla recipe with step by step pics. Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground, fermented batter made of bengal gram (chana dal), rice and curd (yogurt). It is also called vati dal dhokla or vati dal na dhokla. It is a very popular snack from Gujarati cuisine.