Easy Banana Cake Recipe. Peel the bananas and mash with a fork. Tip into a large mixing bowl. This is a super-moist banana cake, which is very simple to make.
Melt butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat. Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas, mix well. Stir in the flour and the milk. You can cook Easy Banana Cake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Cake Recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It’s 2 of banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a saucepan over a medium heat. Remove from heat and add mashed banana. Allow to cool to room temperature if still warm then add the egg followed by the flour and milk and mix until everything is well combined.
Easy Banana Cake Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven 170°C;.
- melt the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a sauce pan;.
- remove from heat;.
- add mashed bananas and stir thoroughly;.
- add egg and mix well;.
- stir in flour, add milk and mix thoroughly;.
- bake at 170°C for approximately 40-50 minutes. (or until a pick inserted comes out clean).
Spoon into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle with demerara sugar. Cream the butter and sugar together. Pair with cream cheese frosting, or serve as a simple pud with ice cream, honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness. Sift the flour into a bowl, then add the milk, vanilla, sugar and eggs. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen.