Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop. For the marination, you would need all-purpose flour, corn flour, Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt, lime juice, ginger garlic paste and soya sauce. The recipe also used a pinch. Schezwan-Chicken-Lollipop The basic idea of the chicken lollipop is to cut the meat around the base of the chicken wing drummette and pull it towards the top so it's shaped like a lollipop.
Schezwan sauce is a spicy chilli sauce which is used in many Chinese dishes and it is our one of the favorite sauces. Plus, we were already hooked to chicken lollipops; hence this Schezwan chicken lollipop materialized and we couldn't be happier about it! Mix the fried chicken lollipops in the spicy and tangy schezwan sauce. You can have Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop
- Prepare of chicken wings.
- You need of maida.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- It’s of red chilli sauce.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of vinegar or lime juice.
- It’s of beaten egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of red colour.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s of ginger finely chopped.
- You need of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Just to make it look pretty I wrapped little foil pieces on the end like they do at a restaurant. Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately. How about treating your loved ones with a super simple yet appetizing " Schezwan Chicken Lollipops " dish. With Diwali around the corner, Everyone must be in festive mood and what better way to spend this time with family and good food.
Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop step by step
- Take maida in a large mixing bowl add cornflour,little salt,red chilli powder,red chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, beaten egg,little soy sauce and vinegar.Mix all well,add 1-2tbsp water and pinch of food colour. Mix all ingredients well and make a thick pouring consistency..
- Add chicken pieces in the mixture and mix them well.coat them well.Keep in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes..
- Take oil in a pan heat it add chicken pieces and fry them on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.Cooked them properly from outside and inside. Remove from the oil and put on a kitchen towel..
- Now take a wok, add one tbsp oil heat it.Add chopped ginger and garlic saute for one minute.Keep the flame low,add soya sauce,tomato sauce and schezwan sauce.Mix well to create a base sauce,stir continuously sprinkle little water.Now the thick sauce base is ready..
- Add the fried lollipops to this mixture and mix well with light hand.All lollipops should be coated properly,toss it for 2-3 more minutes.Off the flame.Transfer in a plate garnish with coriander leaves and serve..
Since #pati was bored of the regular chicken curry, I thought of trying a new way to surprise his taste-buds. In this Indo-Chinese version of the chicken lollipops, the chicken winglets are shaped into lollipops and then fried. For the drums of heaven these fried lollipops are tossed in a mix of schezwan sauce and tomato ketchup. The succulent chicken lollipops glazed with the tangy sauce make this an irresistible starter for any meal. First, wash and clean the chicken lollipops (drumettes and wingettes) pieces, remove all the excess water from the chicken, keep it in a mixing bowl.