Easy Peppered Chicken recipe. Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Gift. Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a large bowl, mix the cornflour, salt, five-spice and tablespoon of pepper together and set aside.
The Andhra Pepper Chicken Recipe is packed with flavours from black pepper pepper providing the delicious taste that will leave you wanting for more. Serve Andhra Pepper Chicken Recipe along with Steamed. Remove the pieces from the pan and set aside. You can cook Easy Peppered Chicken recipe using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peppered Chicken recipe
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onions, scotch bonnet.
- You need of Garlic, ginger.
- You need of Curry, thyme.
- It’s of large tomato.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan on high heat, and add the onions and bell peppers. Toss them in the pan for a minute or two till they brighten up in colour and have cooked slightly. Place chicken in bowl, and toss well in cornstarch, pepper, and salt. Heat peanut oil over medium heat in a large skillet on medium high until shimmery.
Easy Peppered Chicken recipe instructions
- Wash and cut chicken into desired sizes.
- In a pot, add the chicken, thyme, ginger, onions and seasoning cubes..
- Add little water and cook until almost done..
- Take out chicken and fry them in oil. Keep the stock..
- Now in a pan, add some tablespoons of oil. Add sliced onions and grounded tomato, scotch bonnets and garlic into the pan and stir fry. Add seasoning cubes and curry too. Add fried chicken and coat them all with the sauce.
- Add some of the chicken stock and cover to simmer on low heat for some minutes. You can sprinkle more sliced onions at this time and also sliced green peppers for garnish.
Add chicken to oil in small batches so it can cook quickly – don't overcrowd pan. Heat up a pan or skillet and add the oil. When the oil is heated, add the sliced onion and quickly stir-fry until aromatic and follow by the bell pepper and black pepper. Stir in the chicken and continue to stir-fry until the chicken is cooked. Fry onion in butter in a large frying pan until translucent.