Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce. Italian Tomatoes Prepared With Regional Ingredients Strike A Delicious Balance. Simple Ingredients Artfully Crafted Into Something Special. Check Out Our Delicious Spaghetti Skillet Recipe & Try Our Smoked Rope w/ Your Next Meal.
Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. You can have Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of hamberger meat.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1 (45 oz) of Rangu Traditional Sauce (that's our favorite).
- It’s 1 of diced sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of dice whole head garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 of large bag of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Our favorite weeknight friendly spaghetti recipe with a meat sauce that is made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti. Drop in the pasta, give it a stir and cook until al dente according to the package instructions. In a large saute pan with high sides or a sauce pot, over medium heat, add olive oil.
Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce step by step
- Bring large pot of water to boil, then break spaghetti into 1/3 and place in boiling water for 6 minutes. Remove from heat, the drawing water off and set aside..
- In a large pot on medium high pour in some olive oil for sautéing garlic and onion. Add both meats and cook till meat is done..
- Add Rangu Sauce, tomato sauce and all seasonings, stir to mix all well together. Turn heat down and simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Add the ground beef and cook through while crumbling. If there is excess grease drain it off before moving on. To make the best spaghetti sauce, you simply need to brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat. Then, throw in the chopped celery, onion, and garlic and cook until the vegetables soften. Dump the rest of the homemade pasta sauce ingredients into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.