Chia pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals.
When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes. You can even keep jars of it in the fridge for snacks or dessert. Directions In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt. You can cook Chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of mango.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that's easier. When ready to serve top the pudding with berries and enjoy. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
Chia pudding instructions
- Take a bowl,put in chia seeds and milk stir well then keep it aside for sometime.you can put it in fridge if you wish so.actually chia seeds get to increase in its volume and makes the mix thicken up.thats what we are looking for.i kept the mix aside for 2 hours,cause the chia seeds need time to increase in volume..
- Take your fruits and slice them evenly.i have used bananas and mango.you can go ahead and use strawberries,grapes etc..
- After the chia mix is ready,add cinnamon.i used cinnamon to bring up a sweet flavour and a beautiful aroma.mix well till even.then add your fruits and enjoy your chia pudding.bye till next time 😘.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. Chia pudding is a delicious way to incorporate these nutrient dense seeds into your diet, and as an added bonus, they may aid in weight loss or weight management. This super simple basic chia pudding recipe is not only a nutritious choice, but it's also a delicious one! In fact, this is the absolute best chia pudding recipe.