Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Hungry, Celebrating Or Having A Night In? Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Press biscuits into solid layer on bottom of pan. Instructions In a large greased skillet, arrange refrigerated biscuits in a single layer. Spoon pizza sauce over the biscuits and spread out evenly. You can have Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- Prepare 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of jalapenos.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza step by step. Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between. Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer. Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.
Top each biscuit with cheese and pepperoni (and any other pizza toppings). In a medium bowl, combine the baking mix, water, and olive oil. Mix well with a spoon until a dough forms. The biscuits cook up a tender almost flakey crust that's absolutely luscious. Topped with your favorite pizza sauce and your favorite pizza toppings, it just can't be beat.