Poha aloo tikki. Chop green chillies and add it to mashed potatoes in a bowl. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, crushed peanuts and poha and mix together. Aloo poha tikki is an innovative and unique recipe for making a crispy and yummy snack/starter.
For more such exciting recipes aloo poha tikki, please click on the following links. A flavourful and texture-filled aloo tikki recipe, perfect as starters or an evening snack. Today I m presenting you a special snack recipe, which is Poha Aloo Tikki. You can cook Poha aloo tikki using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poha aloo tikki
- Prepare 1 cup of poha.
- It’s 2-3 of medium sized aloo.
- You need 1/4 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of Dania powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of chat masala.
- You need 1-2 spoon of maida.
- It’s 1 of picce grated bread.
You can eat it as starter also. It is very healthy, instant and testy. In Hindi, aloo is potato and tikki is pattice. So, the word aloo tikki means potato patties.
Poha aloo tikki instructions
- Boil the aloo in the cooker and take them out..
- Peel them and let them cool..
- In the bowl soak poha in water for 4-5 min..
- Drain water from poha and add potatoes to it.Mash them and mix well with poha..
- Add all the masalae and mix well..
- Add the maida and grated bread..
- Mix well and make tikki..
- Take oil in kadai and heat..
- Deep fry the tikki's till golden briwn.your poha tikki's are ready to serve Serve them with tomato sauce.Happy cooking!!.
Once you garnish them with chutney and other toppings, it becomes Aloo Tikki Chat. Taste is quite similar to aloo tikki. Poha tikki is crunchy crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I always add roasted peanuts to the poha which on grinding gave this yummy taste to the tikki. So if you do not add peanuts to the poha make it a point to add them in the tikki because they really add a nutty flavor.