Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce. Find Recipe Meat Sauce Spaghetti Now at Kensaq.com! Search for Recipe Meat Sauce Spaghetti on the New KensaQ.com Search for Homemade Meat Sauce Spaghetti on Our Web Now. Find Homemade Meat Sauce Spaghetti now.
In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Our favorite weeknight friendly spaghetti recipe with a meat sauce that is made completely from scratch. You can have Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce
- Prepare of hamberger meat.
- You need of Italian sausage.
- You need of can tomatoes sauce.
- You need of Rangu Traditional Sauce (that's our favorite).
- You need of diced sweet onion.
- It’s of dice whole head garlic.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of large bag of thin spaghetti.
- You need of olive oil.
Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti. Drop in the pasta, give it a stir and cook until al dente according to the package instructions. In a large saute pan with high sides or a sauce pot, over medium heat, add olive oil. Add the ground beef and cook through while crumbling.
Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce step by step
- Bring large pot of water to boil, then break spaghetti into 1/3 and place in boiling water for 6 minutes. Remove from heat, the drawing water off and set aside..
- In a large pot on medium high pour in some olive oil for sautéing garlic and onion. Add both meats and cook till meat is done..
- Add Rangu Sauce, tomato sauce and all seasonings, stir to mix all well together. Turn heat down and simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!!.
If there is excess grease drain it off before moving on. To make the best spaghetti sauce, you simply need to brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat. Then, throw in the chopped celery, onion, and garlic and cook until the vegetables soften. Dump the rest of the homemade pasta sauce ingredients into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil. Tender Spaghetti pasta with chunks of beef in a rich marinara sauce.