Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style). Liven Up Your Weeknight Meals With Quick & Easy, Flavor-Packed Cilantro Lime Rice. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes. Vast Collection of Best Recipes & Dishes From Famous Chefs.
Since this dish is Indonesian style of Fried Rice, I used "KECAP MANIS (SWEET SOY SAUCE)" and "SHRIMP PASTE/Belacan (TERASI)" as the special. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style)
- Prepare 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Prepare 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- It’s to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Prepare of Grind into spice paste.
- It’s to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- It’s of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
It's enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is something which I've loved my entire life. You need of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined. Instructions Heat a wok/saucepan over high heat.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) instructions
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
Add the sesame oil and whirl around the wok/pan till spread completely. Add the prawns and stir fry till the prawns are almost cooked completely. Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes. Add shrimp and saute until no longer translucent. Add rice and cooked egg along with soy sauce.