Potato egg balls#Ramzan recipe. They must be slightly warm for after butter is integrated more easily. After all the balls are coated, heat up the oil on medium high heat. Mix together the Mashed Potatoes, flour, egg, parsley, Parmesan, mozzarella and black pepper in a bowl.
Roll in flour, dip in egg and then roll in panko mixture, pressing if necessary to stick well. Heat the refined oil or canola oil in a deep frying pan. fry the potato balls at medium flame and fry until golden and crisp. when fried transfer it to a plate lined with absorbent paper. Serve it hot with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney and with tea or coffee or orange mojito. You can have Potato egg balls#Ramzan recipe using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato egg balls#Ramzan recipe
- Prepare of boiled eggs.
- You need of medium boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of blk pepper.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- You need of papparika powder.
- You need of tabsp fresh corriender.
- It’s of beaten egg for coating.
- It’s of bread crumbs for couting.
Stir in the egg, cheese, onions and bacon. The humble potato is one of the nation's most-loved ingredients, and it's easy to see why. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into potato mixture. Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls, four or five at a time, into hot oil.
Potato egg balls#Ramzan recipe instructions
- Boiled 6 eggs.put in cold water then peel..
- Boil potatoes peel and mash..
- Add salt ted chilli blk pepper corriamder powder fresh peperika powder corriender.
- Mix well..
- Now wrepe potato mixture on eggs 1 by one make all 6.
- Now beat egg in a bowl..
- Add bread crumbs in a plate..
- Add egg in beaten egg forst.
- Now add in bread crumbs complety cover..
- Make all six eggs by this procedure..
- Heat oil add eggs in deepnoil.dont overcrowded..
- Once make 3 then another 3 eggs.
- Turn and make golden and crisp..
- Cut into halves.serve with katchup or chilli garlic sauce..
Watch closely since they brown quickly. Fry potato balls, a few at a time, very quickly. Dusting your hands with flour before rolling them into balls really helps with the sticking. Pat them gently at first into ball sized shapes before rolling them gently in your palms to finish them off. Do this until you finish making all the balls.