Pineapple fried rice. Increase heat to medium-high; add pineapple, red bell pepper, and peas. Stir in sesame oil and remove from heat. Add the fish sauce and sugar, and toss until ingredients are well combined and rice.
Heat until everything is heated through. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Push ingredients to the side of the wok, and pour beaten egg in the center. You can cook Pineapple fried rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice
- You need 2 of bowl steamed Jusminrice.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Thai seasoning sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 slice of ham.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in garlic and cashews and. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro. This is a healthy and quick, vegetarian weeknight dinner!
Pineapple fried rice instructions
- Cut half of pineapple. Use knife to cut the meat into cube..
- Add oil in the pan over medium heat. Then add garlic, ham, carrot and peas..
- Put eggs and steamed rice then mix it until eggs are cooked..
- Add seasoning sauce, salt, sugar, green onion and perper..
- Add pineapple. Mix it with all ingredients and heat it for about 3 mins. Done!!.
This dish comes together very quickly, so be sure to have your ingredients (including chilled leftover rice) prepped in advance. Pineapple fried rice is different from other fried rice because it is the only one cooked with fruits and curry powder. The sweetness of the diced pineapple provides a balance to the savory taste of shrimp and chicken. The addition of raisin and cashew nuts convince me that it will taste completely different from other fried rice. Pineapple Fried Rice: Recipe Instructions First, prepare the shrimp, onion, carrot, ham/Chinese sausage, rice, peas, pineapple, and scallions.