Bread Chaat Recipe. Take a bread slice and cut into small cubes using a pizza cutter. Bread Chaat Recipe Bread Chaat is very simple and easy to make. Bread Chaat is quick and very easy recipe.
The chutneys and spice powders give this chaat a mouth-watering taste. Crispy bread is topped with chopped vegetables, chutneys, and curd. Garnish with sev to give beautiful layer. You can have Bread Chaat Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Chaat Recipe
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of salt according to the taste.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- It’s 2 tbsp of imli chutney.
- You need 1 cup of zero size sev.
- You need 1 of boiled potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other. Bread Chana chaat is a flavor bursting snack dish where crispy and flavourful bread cubes are topped with a ladleful of hot chana masala (chickpeas curry), boiled potatoes, crunchy pungent onions, yogurt, and mouthwatering spicy, sweet, and tangy green coriander (dhania) and tamarind (imli) chutney, some crispy sev and masala powders. Delicious quick and easy tangy chaat made using fresh white bread slices.
Bread Chaat Recipe instructions
- Cut the bread into round pieces.
- Shallow fry bread using ghee till it becomes golden brown.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Now in a bowl mix all veggies add salt and mix it well.
- Put all veggies on the top of the bread.
- Now sprinkle green chutney and imli chutney using a spoon.
- Garnish with the sev and enjoy.
- Serve immediately.
Arrange the toasted bread pieces on a serving plate in two layers. Pour the beaten curd to cover the bread slices. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top. Add the boiled and cubed potato pieces and the sprouted and boiled green mung beans. Add chopped onions, green chutney and tamarind chutney.