Bread Chaat Recipe. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
Pour some boiled peas along with the gravy (ragda) over the top. Top it with some boiled potato cubes chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro. Pour little tamarind chutney and green chutney. You can have Bread Chaat Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Chaat Recipe
- It’s of bread.
- It’s of finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of salt according to the taste.
- It’s of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare of green chutney.
- You need of imli chutney.
- You need of zero size sev.
- Prepare of boiled potato.
- You need of ghee.
Bread Chaat is quick and very easy recipe. Mostly it is found in Indian streets. We can take bread chat as a breakfast or as an evening snack. The chutneys and spice powders give this chaat a mouth-watering taste.
Bread Chaat Recipe instructions
- Cut the bread into round pieces.
- Shallow fry bread using ghee till it becomes golden brown.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Now in a bowl mix all veggies add salt and mix it well.
- Put all veggies on the top of the bread.
- Now sprinkle green chutney and imli chutney using a spoon.
- Garnish with the sev and enjoy.
- Serve immediately.
Crispy bread is topped with chopped vegetables, chutneys, and curd. Garnish with sev to give beautiful layer. Bread Chaat Recipe Bread Chaat is very simple and easy to make. Bread Chana chaat is a flavor bursting snack dish where crispy and flavourful bread cubes are topped with a ladleful of hot chana masala (chickpeas curry), boiled potatoes, crunchy pungent onions, yogurt, and mouthwatering spicy, sweet, and tangy green coriander (dhania) and tamarind (imli) chutney, some crispy sev and masala powders. Delicious quick and easy tangy chaat made using fresh white bread slices.