Chicken Satay Peanut Recipe. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Chicken food you love on Deliveroo!
Place all the chicken cubes in the marinade. Thread three pieces of chicken on a skewer. On a grill pan, medium heat, grill the chicken skewer until golden brown. You can cook Chicken Satay Peanut Recipe using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Peanut Recipe
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Chicken:.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish oil sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast, cut into 17 thin strips.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low-sodium chicken broth.
Delia's Marinated Chicken Satays with Peanut Satay Sauce recipe. Chicken satays are no trouble to make now that we can buy ready-boned and skinned chicken breasts, and the satay sauce can be whizzed up in seconds. Mix the chicken with the marinade you made. Cut the chicken into strips, tip it into the remaining third of the peanut-butter mix, then get your child to stir well.
Chicken Satay Peanut Recipe step by step
- Instructions How to Make It Step 1 Make chicken: Whisk coconut drain, angle sauce, curry, sugar, cilantro, salt and pepper. Put chicken in a expansive ziplock pack; pour in marinade. Seal pack; rub marinade into chicken. Chill for 3 hours, turning pack occasionally. Step 2 Make sauce: Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ruddy pepper, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, shelled nut butter and broth in a dish and bring to a bubble over medium warm, whisking until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Lean with more chicken bro.
Cover with cling film and chill until required. If you're using a griddle pan, cut your wooden skewers to fit and preheat the pan. Serve dipping sauce with chicken skewers. Pour the marinade into a Ziplock bag, add in the chicken then shake to coat. Let the chicken marinate for a few hours.