Banana chocolate chip muffins. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Chocolate And Banana On eBay.
In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients then add to the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix together the banana, oil, egg and vanilla. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. You can cook Banana chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Stir in the banana mixture until just blended. Place flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into a large bowl. Mix thoroughly and make a well in the centre. Beat the egg, oil, milk and bananas together.
Banana chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
Pour mixture into the flour well. Mix flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar. Mix in egg whites, apple sauce and banana until just moistened. About the bake These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine. If you enjoyed this recipe we think you'll love our ultimate chocolate brownie recipe.