My creamy egg salad. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Instructions In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Next, add the sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix the dressing until well incorporated. You can cook My creamy egg salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My creamy egg salad
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of pickle relish (I chop very fine).
- You need 1 tsp of pickle relish juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need dash of smoked paprika (or regular if you don't have smoked).
Easy Creamy Egg Salad is low carb, gluten free and dairy free! A great meal prep option for quick lunches to go. Serve on bread, wraps, crackers on lettuce. Creamy Egg Salad This easy egg salad recipe is a great addition at any BBQ or summer get together and is the perfect creamy egg sandwich filling as it will fill that gap.
My creamy egg salad step by step
- Put the eggs in a pot of cold water, covering 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.Remove from heat and cover for 20 minutes. When eggs are cool, peel and chop..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, mayo, mustard, S&P, relish and juice and paprika with a fork to mix but not puree. Chill and serve..
It is also a perfect sandwich addition at any afternoon tea. With the crust cut off – quite super! Here are the directions to make Creamy Egg Salad. Add eggs to a deep pot and pour in enough water to cover. When done, remove from the heat and drain.