Cauliflower Bake. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Tip the cauliflower into an ovenproof dish and pour over the sauce. Meanwhile, put the bread in a food processor and whizz to fine crumbs.
Rub the paprika paste all over the cauliflower, then place in a medium casserole pan. Drizzle over the sherry and squeeze the lemon juice on top. How to Make Cauliflower Bake Start by melting butter in a skillet over medium heat. You can cook Cauliflower Bake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Bake
- You need 1 Head of Cauliflower.
- You need 4 Strips of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ground Beef (Roughly).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Instant Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese (Grated).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Butter (Melted).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parsley Flakes.
Then, add the cauliflower florets, onions, oregano and garlic. Drain, and transfer to a medium baking dish. Melt the butter in a wide-bottomed saucepan. When it foams, add the flour and stir for a minute.
Cauliflower Bake instructions
- Wash and prep cauliflower. Season and coat with olive oil. Roast in oven at 400 F for about 45 minutes..
- Cook bacon and set aside..
- Sauté onions, garlic and ground beef in pan after cooking the bacon. Drain and set aside..
- Put roasted cauliflower in blender (or food processor. Mine died) along with melted butter. Pulse. Begin adding milk and pulsing. Blend until you get a rather smooth mixture. Some chunks are fine. Remove and put in bowl..
- Hopefully now, everything is at room temperature. Add Parmesan cheese along with the sautéed vegetables and ground beef. Chop and add in 3/4 of the bacon. Mix..
- Now… the mixture was looking slightly runny and I was worried about it holding together. I opted to add in some instant mashed potatoes to absorb some of the liquid along with an egg. Add that in and mix..
- Place into a loaf pan… or really any pan that you want. Top with enough cheddar cheese to cover it and the remaining bacon..
- Place into a preheated 350 F oven. Bake about 30 minutes. It’s done when the cheese is melted and browned. Top with parsley flakes to give it an attractive personality..
Gradually add the milk, stirring, until you have a smooth sauce. Wash the cauliflower thoroughly and place in a large saucepan of salted water. Add a little of the milk and stir, then gradually add the rest of the milk, stirring all the time Cook gently until you have a smooth sauce. For the bechamel sauce, melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Stir in the cheese and season.