Fried Green Beans 2/19. Heat a deep frying pan and add the olive oil. Add the green beans and fry for five minutes, until cooked through and golden. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add the garlic and continue to cook until just tinged brown, then splash in the oyster sauce and serve. Add the green beans, lemon zest, garlic salt and pepper. Cook, covered, until the beans begin to sweat. You can have Fried Green Beans 2/19 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Green Beans 2/19
- You need 2 pound of whole green beans microwave steamable.
- Prepare 6 of small purple pearl onions.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon.
- Prepare 1-1/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Remove lid and stir occasionally until beans are tender. To make oven fried green beans, also known as roasted green beans, skip the flour mixture. Just dip them in the egg mixture and then coat them in the breadcrumb mixture. Use the broiler setting near the end, if you like.
Fried Green Beans 2/19 instructions
- Peel the onions. Heat the oil and sauté them for 5 minutes. Steam the green beans in a bag in the microwave..
- Peel and crush the garlic. Add to the onions..
- Add the green beans, salt, and pepper. Cover and let cook 20 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Mix the sugar and green beans into the bacon. Cook over medium-high heat until green beans become become soft and limp and start to caramelize. How to prepare fresh green beans to make fried green beans: Trim the stem end off of each fresh green bean. The water will help the flour in the next step to adhere to the bean. In this video, I will show you how to make delicious Fried Green Beans.