Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice. Add the salmon skin side down and lower the heat to low-medium. McCormick's Vegetable Stir Fry Lets You Use Your Favorite Veggies In This Tasty Meal. Need A Quick And Tasty Weekday Meal?
Great recipe for Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice. balanced meal and easy to prepare and cook the vegetables and rice while the salmon is in the oven. Method Mix the teriyaki sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime zest and juice in a large bowl. Flake into large chunks, then set aside. You can have Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice
- Prepare of Salmon marinade.
- Prepare 2 of Salmon fillets.
- It’s 50 ml of soya sauce.
- You need 50 ml of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need of vegetables.
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- You need 2 medium of carrots (diced).
- Prepare 1 small of onion (diced).
- It’s 6 of mushrooms (cubed).
- It’s 1 of pepper (diced).
- It’s 1 dash of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of pepper for seasoning.
- You need of Fried rice.
- You need 1 cup of Cold cooked long grained rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
If using other hard vegetables like broccoli and carrots slice into small bits and stir-fry BEFORE the salmon until partially cooked. Stir in the rice and add the remaining sauce. Carefully toss until each rice granules is coated with the sauce. Push to one side and cook the eggs until fully set.
Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice instructions
- Mix the salmon marinade in a bowl and add the salmon fillets..
- Marinade the salmon at room temperature for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F (fan).
- Place salmon fillets in kitchen foil on a roasting tin and loosely seal the edges (leave some edges open)..
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes (depending on size of fillets)..
- Whilst salmon is in the oven add oil to a pan until hot and fry the vegetables together until soft but still has a crunch..
- Add lemon juice stir the vegetables and turn off the heat..
- Add oil to another pan and add the cold rice and fry until the rice has softened..
- Mix the miso paste in hot water until dissolved and pour the paste into the rice. Mix the paste into the rice until even..
- Add the egg to the rice. Fry until cooked and evenly distributed..
- In the last 5 minutes before the salmon is ready turn the heat back on and add the kale in the stir fry and add the sesame oil..
- Fry the kale until it has softened but still has a crunch. Add pepper to season..
- Serve the salmon, vegetables and rice together..
In a glass baking dish combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Add the salmon cubes and toss to coat. Heat oil in large skillet or wok until it is just. A simple solo supper with Asian flavours. Sweet chilli, honey, sesame oil, mirin and soy combine to make a punchy sauce for fish.