Thai style fried rice with pineapple. Search for fried pineapple recipe rice thai. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Soy sauce + oyster sauce – typically thought.
It uses Chinese soy to keep it vegan and vegetarian-friendly and relies on fresh Thai flavors—sweet pineapple, fresh cilantro, and a blend of pungent alliums—to round out the dish. Crunchy cashews add texture and some currants complete the balance of sweet and savory. Add cooked boiled rice and toss well. You can cook Thai style fried rice with pineapple using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style fried rice with pineapple
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of pineapple.
- It’s 1/4 cip of cashew nut.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 of medium sized tomato.
- You need 2 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2-3 of fresh green or red chilli.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chilli-garlic sauce.
- You need 1/2 of emon(juice only).
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Then, add green onions, pineapple, toasted cashews, mixed veg, and previously cooked prawns/shrimp. Add dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, fish sauce, pepper, and some salt to the mix. A little bit of sweet, a little bit of savory, and a whole lot of tasty, this easy-to-make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice is perfect for lunch or dinner! Enjoy the sweet and savory combo brought to us by Christine McMichael at Jar of Lemons.
Thai style fried rice with pineapple step by step
- Cut all the vegetables and pineapple into bite size pieces. Also chop onion,garlic and chillies.Here is the picture of all the ingredients used to make thai fried rice..
- With 1 teaspoon of oil fry the cashews into light golden brown. Keep aside..
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a big non-stick pan and add in the pineapple pieces..
- Stir fry in high heat until pineapple gets caramelized..
- Now add in chopped onion, garlic and fresh chillies..
- Cook until onions become soft and translucent..
- Add in all the vegetables. Stir in high heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Add in salt and chilli flakes..
- Now add in 3 cups of cooked rice. I used leftover thai jesmine rice. You can add other variety of rice also..
- Stir and mix lightly with a spatula so that rice incorporates well with the vegetables..
- Cook until rice gets heated and then switch off the flame. Now add in fried cashews,soya sauce and chilli garlic sauce. Mix well..
- Atlast squeeze some lemon juice, give a last stir and done. If you feel that the pineapple are sour,you can add little sugar to balance the flavour..
- Transfer to individual serving bowls..
- Serve immediately with fried egg. You can enjoy them without fried egg also. They are so delicious with sweet-sour and spicy taste..
Or leave out the meat, and make Vegetarian Thai Pineapple Fried Rice! Add peas and carrots (or whatever veggies you have in your fridge you want to use up), cashews and pineapple. Fold pineapple, green onions, and bacon into rice mixture. Thai Pineapple Fried Rice is a fried rice like no other. This fried rice recipe is flavorful with Thai-inspired spices and seasoning, and combined with chunks of pineapple that bring a subtly sweet, tropical flavor to each bite.