Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger. The Mayonnaise I used in this recipe is egg free. Now a days they are easily available in UK market where I am living but I don't have idea of Indian market. Cover with an upper halve of the burger bun and serve immediately.
Finally, here we have one of the most asked recipe on our channel. This is a perfect substitute to a McDonald's or KFC burger made with easily available ingr. In a pan over medium flame add the burger buns and toast them for couple of minutes till it gets a golden crust. You can cook Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger
- It’s of Potatoes – 3 boiled.
- You need of Salt -.
- You need of Jeera powder -.
- Prepare of Chat masala -.
- Prepare of Red chilli Flakes -.
- Prepare of Matar boiled -.
- Prepare of Carrot – ¼ cup (greted or finely chopped).
- You need of Corriander -.
- Prepare of Ginger & garlic paste -.
- It’s of Green chilli paste -.
- Prepare of Corn flour -.
- You need of Poha ka aata -.
- It’s of For slurry -.
- It’s of Corn flour -.
- It’s of Maida -.
- It’s of Salt -.
- It’s of Water -.
- It’s of Bread crumbs as required.
- You need of Capsicum slice, onion rings, tomato slice as required.
- It’s of Veg mayonnaise or veg sandwich spread as required.
- Prepare of Cheese slice – 2.
To assemble the veg crispy burger bun, spread the burger mayonnaise on the bottom half of the bun, now place the iceberg lettuce, followed by the burger pattie, onions, tomatoes and cheese slice. This vegetarian burger recipe can be frozen, letting you get ahead on busy days. Place the breadcrumb coated veggie patty in the medium hot oil. Batter coat another veggie patty in the same way and place it also in the pan.
Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger step by step
- Boiled mashed potatoes and add all masale and veggies.
- Add corn flour and poha aata mix well and make dough & rest for 5 min.
- Take a bowl and add maida,salt,corn flour and add water & make slurry.
- Make a tikki(four).
- Dip the tikki in slurry and coat the bread crumbs and refrigerate for ½ hour.
- After ½ hour Shallow fry the tikki till golden brown.
- Arrange the burger. Cut the burger and spread mayonnaise or sandwich spread.
- Set veggies and put cheese slice, tikki,.
- Ready veggies chesse tikki burger.
Make veggie burgers the highlight of your barbecue with these utterly delicious, original recipes. Our burgers are full of spices, seasonal veg, sauces and relishes and will make even the most staunch meat-eater's mouth water. The best thing about vegetarian burgers is they're versatile, easy to make and often use storecupboard ingredients. So, don't settle for a cardboard-like meat. From blended beans to marinated portobello mushrooms, making a plant-based burger can be a great way to add more veggies to your diet.