Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce. Check Out Our Delicious Spaghetti Skillet Recipe & Try Our Smoked Rope w/ Your Next Meal. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. To make the best spaghetti sauce, you simply need to brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat.
Pour in the water and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any bits of meat or onion stuck to the bottom of the pot. Bring the sauce to a low simmer. Place a large pot of water on to boil for spaghetti. You can cook Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 pound of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 jar of Chunky Garlic, Herb, Tomato Sauce (or your favorite spaghetti sauce).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Water.
When it boils, add salt and pasta and cook to al dente. Mix beef and Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat a large dutch oven pot over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until almost completely browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce instructions
- Boil enough water to cook spaghetti, add salt and 1/4 of an onion.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and cook spaghetti (follow directions on box; or cook until tender)..
- Remove cooked spaghetti and wash and drain with cool water (set aside).
- Place ground beef in a hot pan with 1/4 of a cup of water over medium-high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder (about 1 tsp each; taste and add more if necessary).
- While meat cooks, chop onion and garlic into small cube pieces.
- Once meat has browned and water is almost dried (optional: remove excess oil from pan) add onion and garlic.
- Once onions are clear in color, add sauce and cover, allow to boil…once bubbly reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Either serve meat sauce on top of spaghetti or mix spaghetti and meat sauce in a deep pan or dish.
- Optional: mix meat sauce and spaghetti, add cheese (a lot!!!) and place in baking dish, in oven @ 350 degrees until cheese melts.
Turn the heat to medium and add the onions, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste), parsley, basil, oregano and thyme. Saute with the beef until the onions are soft and translucent. Just before pasta is done, heat oil in a large skillet. Add pepperoncini and half of the garlic; toss to heat through. Add pasta to skillet and stir.