Spaghetti & Meat Sauce. Check Out Our Delicious Spaghetti Skillet Recipe & Try Our Smoked Rope w/ Your Next Meal. Cook Smarter this Season with Our Sausage Spaghetti Recipe. Check Out Pasta Spaghetti On eBay.
Spaghetti is a central dish for Italian dinners. Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. You can cook Spaghetti & Meat Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large can of whole tomatoes, crushed.
- Prepare 1 small can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of basil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of thyme.
- It’s to taste of kosher salt.
- You need to taste of course black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of dry parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. Usually the pasta is white because refined flour is used, but whole wheat flour may be added. Spaghetti cupcakes with a chicken carbonara twist make for a tasty, fun family dinner.
Spaghetti & Meat Sauce instructions
- In a large cast iron skillet add olive oil, garlic, onions and, meat cook through then drain..
- In a large pot of water add salt then boil and add pasta. Cook till al dente, then save some of the pasta water..
- Add herbs, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and saved pasta water to meat then stir then, add pasta and cheese..
Whole wheat pasta and reduced-fat ingredients. Flavorful spaghetti surely provides a comforting dinner. Featuring chicken, spinach and two types of cheese, this is a crowd-pleaser. —Melanie. But first, you need a great spaghetti pasta, so you can get cooking. With lots of options out there, we looked for spaghetti choices that will give you a great taste and provide quality ingredients.