Roasted chicken (Turkish recipe). Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Gift. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Add the oregano, season with salt and pepper and give the contents of the tray a good stir.
Bring to a boil, cover and reduce the heat. To cook the chicken, heat a griddle pan. Remove the chicken from the marinade, shaking off the excess. You can cook Roasted chicken (Turkish recipe) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken (Turkish recipe)
- You need 2 of chicken drumstick.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- Prepare 4 of tomato cherry.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeno or anaheim.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need of Sauce :.
- Prepare 3 of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried chili paper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried mint.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need of Salt.
This recipe could be served with the marinade being a dip instead which would eliminate any charring of the surface of the chicken. I made this exactly as the recipe is written and it is fabulous. It has become a weekly summer. Turkish cuisine is a fantastic celebration of big flavours and plenty of spice.
Roasted chicken (Turkish recipe) step by step
- Put in a bowl garlic (grated), olive oil and salt. Stir well then put mint, chili flakes, thyme. Stir well.
- Prick chiken with knive and place in roasting pan. Also potato, tomato and jalapeno. Covered with onion.
- Season chiken inside and out and then spread around it. Baked 180°c 60 minute.
Try these Turkish recipes including lamb koftas, chicken shish and syrup-soaked baklava. Spiced beef mince with jacket potatoes and yogurt. No jacket potato beats this one, which is stuffed generously. Turkish and Middle Eastern Be inspired by fragrant Persian recipes, cook a Turkish barbecue or make a Middle Eastern meze menu of kofte, falafel and pitta breads. Featured All In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine the onion-garlic juice, yogurt or milk, oil, tomato paste, black pepper, paprika, and salt.