Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup. Steps In a stock pot, add olive oil, onion and carrot. Add cans of diced tomatoes undrained and tomato juice. While gazpacho is a cold tomato soup with a liquid and runny consistency, this Spanish tomato soup has a really creamy and smooth texture, and is served warm.
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe from Spain. To start with this easy tomato soup recipe, the first thing you need to do is to melt butter In a large pot at medium heat. Do it carefully so the butter doesn't burn. You can have Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup
- It’s 1 of small onion, minced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 32 oz of organic tomato juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken boullion granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sherry.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
Heat the butter and olive oil in a medium stock pot over medium-high heat. Vine-ripened pear tomatoes pureed with fresh cream for a velvety smooth flavor accented by hints of red pepper and oregano and topped with black pepper focaccia croutons. If using a regular blender, just blend longer!). Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup step by step
- In a stock pot, add olive oil, onion and carrot. Cook until soft, about 10 min..
- Add cans of diced tomatoes undrained and tomato juice. Cook 10 min on high until boiling.
- Add sugar, pepper, parsley, granules and 2 tbsp basil. Turn heat to low.
- Once at a simmer, add sherry and cream. Cook about 30 min on low..
- To serve, top with the rest of basil..
- If you don't like it chunky, you can blend it all at the end..
I was looking for a tomato soup using tomatoes from my garden and heavy cream. Whisk SOS mix and water in a microwave-proof jug or bowl. [Optional] If you think your tomato sauce is tart, stir in a tablespoon of brown or white sugar or honey, or a few drops liquid stevia. The problem with a lot of tomato soup recipes is that they sometimes come out closer in texture to gazpacho (by that I mean too thin) than a proper creamy tomato soup. This recipe tries to rectify that by using a combination of three forms of tomatoes in order to give it a super tomato flavour that's complex, umami, rich, and delicious. Do not allow the garlic to burn.