My creamy egg salad. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Mix the dressing until well incorporated. Directions In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika and salt. Serve on croissants with lettuce if desired. You can have My creamy egg salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My creamy egg salad
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of mayo.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of pickle relish (I chop very fine).
- You need of pickle relish juice.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of smoked paprika (or regular if you don't have smoked).
Here are the directions to make Creamy Egg Salad. Add eggs to a deep pot and pour in enough water to cover. When done, remove from the heat and drain. Gently peel and slice each egg in half.
My creamy egg salad instructions
- Put the eggs in a pot of cold water, covering 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.Remove from heat and cover for 20 minutes. When eggs are cool, peel and chop..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, mayo, mustard, S&P, relish and juice and paprika with a fork to mix but not puree. Chill and serve..
Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Creamy Egg Salad This easy egg salad recipe is a great addition at any BBQ or summer get together and is the perfect creamy egg sandwich filling as it will fill that gap. It is also a perfect sandwich addition at any afternoon tea. With the crust cut off – quite super!