Soya kabab very healthy and netrious recipe. We've Got The Products You Need To Keep Your Cat Happy, Healthy & Clean. Prepare batter with gram flour, onion, green chili, garam masala, red chili powder, ginger garlic, and black pepper. This makes the Kabab taste better.
Here is how you achieve it. Use Handful of chopped green coriander leaves. You need Handful of chopped green mint leaves. You can have Soya kabab very healthy and netrious recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soya kabab very healthy and netrious recipe
- Prepare 1 bowl of soaked soya chunks (soak for 30 min).
- It’s 4 of medium size preboild potatoes.
- It’s Handful of chopped green coriander leaves.
- It’s Handful of chopped green mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat msala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of finally chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 bowl of bread crumbs.
- You need 5 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s as needed of Cooking oil for shallow fry.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of meat masala powder.
Today, presenting a healthy recipe, Veg Soya Kebab. I will be showing you green peas and soya granules seekh kebab recipe, or simply, veg soya kebabs. This is one my awesome vegetarian snack recipes, that can be an ideal healthy evening snack or as party snack. Since I am making it with soya bean chunks, green peas, and potatoes, you may also call it vegan kebab.
Soya kabab very healthy and netrious recipe instructions
- Firstly take soaked soya chunks then squeeze and remove excess water.
- Now transfer the jar and blend it make a fine paste.
- Now in a bowl take a preboild potatoes peel and mashed it.
- Now in a bowl take soya chunks paste, mashed potatoes and given all ingredients(left cornflour)mix it properly combined together mixture.
- In a small bowl take cornflour and some water and make a flowing consistency batter.
- Now take a spoonful mixture make a chaap shape now pour the cornflour then lightly coat it bread crumbs.
- Now shallow fry it becomes golden brown colour on medium flame.
- Now ready to serve it.
So here goes my take on how to. This is going to be a very healthy food with soya and lots of matar. Discover our best healthy recipes, including breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Soya chunk Kabab recipe: Soya chunks are very healthy and nutritious to us. They are full of proteins and hence we should consume it regular in our breakfast.