Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍. Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. This curry flavored rice is easy to make and so delicious, your whole family will love it. This dish can be made as a side dish, or simply add shrimp or chicken for a full course meal.
This is a healthy and quick, vegetarian weeknight dinner! This dish comes together very quickly, so be sure to have your ingredients (including chilled leftover rice) prepped in advance. Thai pineapple fried rice uses jasmine rice whereas Chinese fried rice uses normal rice. You can cook Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍
- It’s of Rice:.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- Prepare 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of red or green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need of For Curry::.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Also Thai curry powder is used in Thai fried rice for that authentic Thai flavor and taste. Thai pineapple fried rice is refreshing twist to regular fried rice. You can serve it as a meal, a side dish with your meat also in meal preps! Pineapple fried rice is a quick stir-fry with Thai-inspired ingredients like jasmine rice, curry, fish sauce, red bell pepper, pineapple, peas, and shrimp.
Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 instructions
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
This side dish is served up in an easy to make pineapple boat for an exotic touch. Take your taste buds on a southeast Asian adventure with this tasty Thai pineapple fried rice recipe. Pineapple fried rice is a quick fried rice recipe Thai-inspired ingredients like rice, curry, pineapple and sauces. Really a great curry fried rice recipe! At Angel Thai, so far, I've had the pad thai, pineapple fried rice, red curry, yellow curry, green curry, fried fish (sorry, I forget which kind), spicy basil shrimp (which was surprisingly actually spicy! — I have a pretty high spice tolerance) and papaya salad.