Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. A true Italian Pasta Sauce Made With Italian-Grown Ingredients. From Bright Genovese Basil To Bold Calabrian Pepper. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Our favorite weeknight friendly spaghetti recipe with a meat sauce that is made completely from scratch. You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 3 pinch of salt.
- Prepare tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of meat.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti. Add the ground beef and cook through while crumbling. If there is excess grease drain it off before moving on. Serve with steamed broccoli and garlic bread.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- Boil up water with salt and olive oil.
- On a fry pan season the meat and cook it up.
- When the water is boiling add the spaghetti.
- Cook the spaghetti until it just becomes soft.
- Fry the meat until there is no more "red parts". And then add the tomato sauce, in the fry pan..
- Remove all the water from the spaghetti and put it back in the fry pan with the tomato sauce..
- Mix it for about a minute and you should be done!.
To make the best spaghetti sauce, you simply need to brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat. Then, throw in the chopped celery, onion, and garlic and cook until the vegetables soften. Dump the rest of the homemade pasta sauce ingredients into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil. Meat Sauce for pasta is traditionally made with spaghetti, but it goes really well with any of these: String Pastas – Spaghetti, Linguine, Fettuccine Ribbon Pastas – Pappardelle or Tagliatelle Tubular Pastas – Penne, Cannelloni, Rigatoni, Ziti Transfer the ground beef into the slow cooker. Brown beef, stirring occasionally (I was always taught to stir constantly but this makes your beef gray, let it brown on bottom and only stir occasionally) and breaking up beef as you stir, until cooked through.