Classic Chicken Salad. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Here you can find our current best price for classic chicken.
Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Place all ingredients in a bowl; stir to combine. Chop cooked and cooled chicken and place into a large bowl with celery and onions. You can have Classic Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Chicken Salad
- It’s of roasted chicken breast, cut up. Recipe for roasted chicke.
- Prepare of diced celery.
- You need of diced onion.
- You need of tablespon fresh chives, chopped.
- You need of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of mayonnaise or more if you like it creamy.
- It’s of hot sauce such as Franks red hot.
- Prepare of pita bread, as nneeded.
- It’s of lettece leaves, as neeeded.
- It’s of sliced tomatos.
Mix dressing ingredients (per recipe below) in a bowl. For the salad, season the chicken well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the chicken breasts, skin-side down. A classic chicken salad recipe is always a favorite at a picnic, a barbecue, or an office potluck!
Classic Chicken Salad instructions
- Use fresh roasted chicken, recipe in my profile.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except pita bread, lettece and tomato.
- Split pita breaf in half and fill each half with chicken salad, lettece and tomato.
Just a few ingredients can be transformed into a cold, creamy salad or filling for a homemade chicken salad sandwich or wrap! Slightly roast sunflower seeds in a small pan on medium heat. Remove from heat and let cool. Mix Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.