Bread Pan Cake – Breakfast Recipe. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. It is one of my favorite breakfast recipe. You can add vegetables according to your preference to change the taste a little.
Heat a non-stick pan or griddle and grease it lightly with oil. Spread batter on the pan and give it a round shape with the help of a spoon. Spread a little oil around pancake to keep it from sticking to the pan. You can have Bread Pan Cake – Breakfast Recipe using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pan Cake – Breakfast Recipe
- You need of brown bread slices.
- It’s of milk as required.
- You need of onion- chopped very fine.
- It’s of capsicum chopped very fine.
- You need of tomatoes chopped very fine.
- You need of carrot chopped very fine.
- Prepare of beans.
- Prepare of corn.
- It’s of peas.
- It’s of chopped green chilies.
- You need of grated ginger.
- You need of Potato medium size peeled and grated.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of amchur.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- It’s of fennel powder.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Oil for shallow frying.
Cook it on slow flame till the base is golden brown. Pour a tiny drop of oil in a small pancake pan and place the pan over medium heat until hot. Scoop a good portion of the bread batter to the hot pan (depending on how large or small you want your pancakes to be). Work in batches if you like.
Bread Pan Cake – Breakfast Recipe step by step
- Take brown bread.
- Cut the corner.
- Take some milk.
- Bread dip in milk.
- Mash Properly.
- Take some vegetable as per your choice.
- Some ginger and green chilli.
- Some grated potato.
- Mix all ingredient with bread.
- Add masala.
- Make a dough.
- Take a tava and spread some oil on tava.
- Spread batter on the pan and give it round shape with the help of spoon, cook it on slow flame till the base is golden brown.
- Turn it over and cook the other side also with the help of little oil.
- Serve hot with Chutney or Green chutney.
Hi Friends, welcome to KS Creative collections. Today we are going to show sweet bread pan cake recipe. This is very easy and fast recipe that we can do. We've reinvented this classic breakfast dish in pancake form and it's a hit! Slices of thick ham, spinach and creamy hollandaise are sandwiched between herby American pancakes and topped with a runny poached egg.