Simple Blueberry Cake. Start by creaming the butter with the sugar until. In a large bowl, stir together the flour and sugar. Rub in butter using a pastry blender or a fork until you have.
Add the vanilla and almond extract. Add the eggs In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt and combine. Add half the flour and milk alternately to the batter, mix until combined, then add remaining. You can have Simple Blueberry Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Blueberry Cake
- It’s of blueberries.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of lemin.juice.
- Prepare of Some lemin zest.
Make batter: Using a mixer, beat the butter on. Stir flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Add a third of flour mixture to egg mixture; beat just until blended. Add half of milk mixture, beat just until blended.
Simple Blueberry Cake instructions
- In a bowl crack egg and sugat and melted butter then whisk.Then add vanilla and lemon.juice and zest. In another bowl pour flour and add baking powder mix well.Then slowly add in.egg mixture.After that piur the bluebrrries and.mix.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins at 180c..
Continue alternating flour mixture and milk until both are incorporated into batter. To make the blueberry sauce, melt the butter in a small ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. The blueberries are complemented by a simple lemon icing for a zesty, citrusy finish. This cake is a lot like a blueberry muffin cake. It contains typical muffin ingredients, with slightly changed proportions.