Easy meat sauce for pasta. Search for pasta with meat sauce recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan over medium.
We combine beef, sausage, and a homemade sauce. This Easy Fettuccine Alfredo features a silky smooth sauce made with butter and parmesan cheese, cooked sausage, and lightly wilted spinach. For a lighter take on spaghetti, try our Fresh Veggie Spaghetti. You can cook Easy meat sauce for pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy meat sauce for pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 large of cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of jars of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Easy meat sauce for pasta step by step
- Put all ingredients in a large sauce pan. Except ground beef. Cook on low..
- Brown ground beef..
- Drain ground beef. Save a small amount of the grease and add both to the sauce..
- Boil pasta of choice as directed on the package..
- Mix small amount of sauce to cooked pasta leaving the rest of the sauce to add to plate as needed..
- Serve with garlic bread.
Simple ingredients that yield a delicious yet traditional meat sauce. Sautéed onions, garlic and cooked ground beef mixed with tomato sauce, herbs and seasonings and simmered until perfect. Heat a large dutch oven pot over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until almost completely browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Turn the heat to medium and add the onions, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste), parsley, basil, oregano and thyme.