Thai Pineapple fried rice. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro.
Thai style pineapple fried rice served with prawns in a pineapple boat. Pineapple Fried Rice Pineapple Fried Rice is of Thai origin, though there's iterations of it all around the world. Our vegetarian take on a Thai pineapple fried rice is truly mouthwatering. You can have Thai Pineapple fried rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple fried rice
- It’s 360 grams of prawns (recommend big prawns).
- Prepare 1 of Fresh pineapple (or pineapple in a can).
- It’s 800 grams of rice (recommend leftover).
- It’s 40 grams of onions (chopped into nice squares).
- Prepare 40 grams of carrot (chopped into squares).
- Prepare 30 grams of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 80 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Salt or Soya sauce (depending to you).
- It’s of Garnish with fried shallots, coriander and slices of colorful sweet peppers.
It uses Chinese soy to keep it vegan and vegetarian-friendly and relies on fresh Thai flavors—sweet pineapple, fresh cilantro, and a blend of pungent alliums—to round out the dish. Crunchy cashews add texture and some currants complete the balance of sweet and savory. You are going to love the umami flavors plus the pineapple chunks, eggs, and shrimp along with cashews, which together make this rice dish so amazing. Add cooked boiled rice and toss well.
Thai Pineapple fried rice instructions
- Begin with cut pineapple into half and use a spoon to scoop the flesh out.
- Prepare the shell of pineapple which is similar to a boat-like bowl into an oven 10 minutes (180 c). This gives you an exotic smell and warms them up before putting the fried-rice in before serving..
- Warm the pan and add vegetable oil. Add chopped onions and stir-fried until onions change colour and edge turn yellow-brown. (Fried onion give a distant sweet flavour to this dish).
- Add carrot, and add rice and butter and again stir fry.
- Add salt or soya sauce or oyster sauce if you want.
- Add prawn and stir fly. Please be gentle.
- Put fried-rice into the pineapple-bowls.
- Garnish with fried shallots, coriander and slices of sweet peppers. Serve immediately..
Then, add green onions, pineapple, toasted cashews, mixed veg, and previously cooked prawns/shrimp. Add dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, fish sauce, pepper, and some salt to the mix. Pineapple Fried Rice Pineapple fried rice is different from other fried rice because it is the only one cooked with fruits and curry powder. The sweetness of the diced pineapple provides a balance to the savory taste of shrimp and chicken. Heat up a wok and add cooking oil.