Low fat chocolate cake. Great Prices On Low Fat Chocolate Cake. Check Out Low Fat Chocolate Cake On eBay. If you want to make an icing, beat low-fat cream cheese with icing sugar and lemon juice and spread over the top of.
In a medium bowl sift the flour with cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl beat the sugar with egg whites and vanilla until well combined. Mix in the yogurt and applesauce until thoroughly combined. You can cook Low fat chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat chocolate cake
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1 cup of 1%milk.
- It’s 3 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
DIRECTIONS In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside. In a measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients, except the cider vinegar. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and whisk well to combine. Hands down, this is the healthiest chocolate cake recipe on this planet!
Low fat chocolate cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and sift until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl beat together the milk,applesauce, vanilla extract and eggwhites.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture and beat at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
It may be delicious, but remember that all chocolate is high in fat, sugar and SmartPoints® values. Having said that, there are a couple of things you can do to get your chocolate fix in the best and most mindful way possible. An unbelievably moist chocolate cake, thanks to the sneaky addition of apple sauce. Using apple sauce means there's less butter in the recipe, but the cake is still rich and moist and you don't taste any apple. Gently stir until smooth, then cool slightly.