Blueberry bundt cake. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great Prices On Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake.
But here we're focusing on one of the most beloved blueberry desserts: blueberry Bundt cakes. Moist, delicious Bundt cakes made with fresh (or frozen) blueberries scream summertime. Make the Bundt Cake Gather the ingredients. You can cook Blueberry bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry bundt cake
- You need 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- It’s of For the streusel:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
The Spruce / Cara Cormack In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. The Spruce / Cara Cormack In a large. Greese the bundt pan and our in the batter. Top with remainder of the blueberries.
Blueberry bundt cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 9 inch pan in a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the sour cream and vanilla..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and stir it into the butter mixture until well blended..
- Fold in the blueberries spoon half of the batter into prepared bundt pan..
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and top with the second half of the batter. Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar mixture over the top of everything..
- Bake the cake for 55 to 60 minutes in preheated oven. Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack about 10 minutes before turning out onto a cake plate.
Fold the flour-coated blueberries into the cake batter, along with the lemon zest. Spoon the batter into the prepared tin and smooth the top. A skewer inserted should come out clean. Nanny's Blueberry Bundt Cake is a delicious soft cake bursting with blueberries. Easy to make and always a family favorite!